Carpet and Upholstery
We have developed a Five (5) Step Carpet Cleaning Process that is the most thorough in the industry. Our IICRC certified technician will clean your carpets so even your mother in-law will be happy.
- We vacuum with a high powered HEPA filtered vacuum to remove dry soil. The HEPA filtering system removes 99.97% of airborne particles which removes many contaminates that cause or aggravates asthma, allergies or other breathing disorders. Due to its filtering process; HEPA vacuums are actually required by DOE and EPA for certain jobs that have potentially hazardous materials that could become airborne.
- We pre-spray your carpet with a soil suspension agent that loosens dirt and helps bring it to the surface.
- A high powered truck mounted hot water extraction process is used to finish cleaning your carpet.
- Our hot water extraction process combined with the placement of air movers’ results in most carpets being dry to the touch within one hour of completion.
- We educate you on the dos and don’ts of carpet care such as the dangers of retail spot removers. Most retail spot removers remove the carpet protectant not just the spot. This leads to dirt collecting on the area where the spot remover was used.
If you have a difficult to remove spot, we have a spot removal process that is 100% guaranteed.
When is the last time you had your furniture clean? Unfortunately most of spend more time on the couch than walking past it. Like so many things in your home, every piece of upholstered furniture is unique and requires special care.
- Our upholstery cleaners are specially trained and certified technicians who have expertise in many difficult-to-clean materials, including silk, suede, ultrasuedes and velvet.
- Before beginning, our upholstery cleaning specialists carefully inspect the fabric and construction of each piece before selecting the cleaning method best suited for your material. That’s because we want to ensure that your furniture gets the specialized attention it requires.
- We also offer deodorizer services as well as our stain-resistant protective coating.
C.A.R.E.’s upholstery cleaning services will keep your furniture looking its best, whether you’re caring for a family heirloom, your newest purchase, or a thrift store find. You can trust C.A.R.E. to clean, re-fresh and revive each piece. Our experienced certified technicians will complete a detailed inspection of your upholstery and drapery and then they will recommend the best overall cleaning process.